50% of sellers who successfully sold their home by-owner say they would hire an agent the next time.
Selling a home is more than putting a sign in your front yard and hoping for the best. A professional real estate agent can help you negotiate with prospective buyers and their agents to get you the best offers possible, manage your showings, create contracts and ensure your home is seen be Denver-area agents and their clients.
Questions to ask yourself before you sell your home “by owner”:
- Are you confident you can understand and prepare the necessary paperwork such as contracts and required disclosures?
- Are you sure you’ll get the right price for your home? Do you know what a good asking price is in today’s market?
- Do you need resources to help you or advice about how to prepare, stage or fix up your home to put it up for sale?
- How will you attract the most potential buyers?
- When do you need to have your home sold? Do you have the time and resources to sell your home within the planned length of time?
- Do you have enough time to devote to all aspects of the sale? Can you manage showings, communicate with buyers’ agents to answer questions about your home and negotiate the details of the sale?
Selling a home is probably one of the biggest financial transactions you’ll ever take part in. If you had a legal or a tax issue that was worth as much money as your home, wouldn’t you hire an accountant or an attorney to help you? Considering the small upside cost and the large downside risk, it would be wise to work with a professional REALTOR® when you are selling a home.
I look forward to helping you sell your home!
Call 720-408-7409 anytime or fill out the form below to contact Metro Denver Luxury Homes about selling your home.