There are many reasons that Hilltop Real Estate is so desirable, from award-winning schools to award-winning golf courses. Hilltop has it all!
- The beautiful Hilltop Denver neighborhood gets its name from the fact that it is higher in elevation than the surrounding parts of the city, affording views of the Rocky Mountains from some points.
- The streets are tree-lined, with large lots, and landscaped yards.
- There are three beautiful parks and parkways in the area: Cranmer Park, Robinson Park, and 6th Avenue Parkway.
- Hilltop is home to several excellent schools, from pre-school through elementary and middle schools, both public and private. Teens in the Hilltop neighborhood attend the George Washington High School in Denver, which is consistently ranked one of the top 100 high schools in America.
- Location, location, location. Hilltop is only 5 miles from downtown Denver and 15 miles from the Denver Tech Center, home to notable companies such as Sprint, Dow Jones, Hewlett-Packard, Kraft, Time Warner Cable, and more.
- According to Golflink, there are more than 40 golf courses, public and private, within a 20 mile radius of Denver. Many of them are award-winning courses, such as Bear Creek, The Ridge at Castle Pines, and Fossil Trace Golf Club which was featured as a Best Municipal Course by GolfWeek Magazine.
- Arts and Culture – Conveniently located so close to downtown Denver, Hilltop Real Estate owners have easy access to Denver Art Museum, Denver Center for Performing Arts, and thrilling shows at the Buell Theater or the Denver Theater.
- Attractions – Close to Hilltop, residents can enjoy Old West and Historic attractions, as well as thrills and chills at large amusement and themed water parks.
Hilltop sounds like the perfect place to live. And how is the weather? Denver.org reports the climate is like this:
“Thanks to Denver’s 300 days of blue skies and sunshine each year, the forecast is almost always a good one.
Winters are mild with an average daily high temperature of 45 degrees Fahrenheit and days reaching 60 degrees are not uncommon. Snow doesn’t stay on the ground long in Denver so golf courses and outdoor cafes are able to stay open all year.
In summer, Denver enjoys low relative humidity, making for beautiful, sun-filled days and cool, comfortable evenings. The average daily high temperature in August is a mild 86 degrees Fahrenheit.”
Parks, tree-lined streets, year-round golfing, and perfect weather. Hilltop truly is a first-choice place to live. Contact us today to make Hilltop your neighborhood and your Hilltop Real Estate search today.