Move into your new Colorado luxury home in the iconic Krisana Park and you’ll be California dreaming in no time. We offer you a brief introduction to the neighborhood with this Community Profile for People Relocating to Colorado.
Inspired by Eichler mid-century modern California contemporary homes, this small enclave was built in 1954-55, nestled in the more conservative architecture of the Virginia Village neighborhood. Krisana Park carries the distinction of “Best Neighborhood,” bestowed by Denver’s own 5280 Magazine. HGTV, the Denver Post and Atomic Ranch magazine, among others, have called these homes “little architectural gems.”
Bordered by E. Louisiana Avenue to the north, S. Dahlia to the west, Fairfax to the east and Florida Avenue to the south, these luxury homes offer many unique features, such as:
- Floor-to-ceiling glass for an airy ambiance
- Courtyards, mature trees and well-kept landscaping, ideal for outdoor living in Colorado’s moderate climate
- Ranch style with an open floor plan
- Exposed hardwood beams and tongue-and-groove ceilings
Location. Centrally located between downtown and the Denver Tech Center, thanks to the neighborhood’s easy access to highways, an extensive RTD bus system and the light rail, transportation around Metro Denver is not difficult. If you drive to work, you can expect commuter times of:
- 39 minutes (8.2 miles) to downtown
- 40 minutes (27.5 miles) to Denver International Airport
- 44 minutes (8.7 miles) to the Denver Tech Center
Restaurants and Shopping. Tex-Mex food is wildly popular, so try these neighborhood favorites, La Fogata and Chaka’s. The Neighborhood Pub is a great place to meet your neighbors and share a pizza. For dining with an international flair, try:
- Yaffa’s Savory – great Mediterranean cuisine
- Marrakech Grill – Middle Eastern, Persian and Iranian
- Larkburger – featuring truffle fries, Ahi tuna steak burger, chopped kale salad
The University Hills Shopping Center is just minutes away and a short five-mile drive brings you to the Cherry Creek Shopping Center, 16 blocks of shopping bliss. You’ll find Neiman Marcus and Sephorak, with dining choices from chop houses to Starbuck’s.
Contact us today and we’ll lead you to your luxury dream home in Krisana Park.