A full view of the majestic Rocky Mountain Front Range welcomes you to Denver, Colorado. Relocating is never easy and finding the perfect home for your family in an unfamiliar city is daunting. We understand. We’ve put together a Community Profile for People Relocating to Colorado for the Hilltop neighborhood in Denver.
Homes for sale in Hilltop are in a prestigious neighborhood that features updated mid-century modern, English Tudors and two-story colonials as well as custom-built homes for luxury living at its most exciting. Tree-lined streets, fine public schools, top-notch private academies and the stunning, full-mountain-view hilltop location make Hilltop an irresistible choice for your new home.
Location. Hilltop is bordered to the west by Colorado Boulevard, Monaco Parkway to the east, Alameda Pkwy to the south and 6th Avenue to the north. You have easy access to numerous highways for commuting, shopping, cultural events or heading to the High Country for skiing or snowboarding. A light-rail station is centrally located, and the RTD bus system is extensive. Hilltop is approximately:
- 15 miles (27 minutes) to the Denver Tech Center
- 5 miles (14 minutes) to downtown Denver
- 11 miles (22 minutes) to the Federal Center
- 1.5 miles (4 minutes) to the Cherry Creek North shopping area
- 24 miles (38 minutes) from Denver International Airport
Homes for Sale. Hilltop is one of the most prestigious addresses in Denver. Homes in this neighborhood reflect the amenities you expect, such as:
- Gourmet chef kitchens
- Private master spa retreats
- Media room with wet bar ideal for entertaining
- Distinctive architectural details such as wrought-iron staircases, crown molding, tray and coffered ceilings
Restaurants and Shopping. Just minutes from the neighborhood, the Cherry Creek North shopping Center is your go-to for shopping and dining. Over 160 stores are at your fingertips, including:
- Neiman Marcus
- Tiffany & Company
- Louis Vuitton
Catch a meal at a variety of fine dining and family-favorite restaurants, including:
- John Elway’s
- BRIO Tuscan Grille
- Johnny Rockets
Parks and Recreation. Denver is an energetic city with many parks and open spaces for your enjoyment. Close to the neighborhood:
- Four Mile Historic Park – commemorates the last stop for pioneers before entering Denver
- Glendale dog park
- 80+ miles of off-street regional trails for bikers
- Denver Country Club
Living in luxurious Hilltop, with easy access to the entire city, opens an oasis of recreational activities including boating, golfing, hiking, fishing and camping.
Contact us and let’s find your dream house today. We’re part of the RE/MAX Alliance Relocation team. Learn more about our professional relocation services.