The metro Denver luxury real estate market was very good in 2014. The luxury market is predicted to continue to improve in 2015.
2014 Denver Luxury Real Estate Market Recap:
- 855 luxury homes priced over $1,000,000 sold in metro Denver in 2014. This compares to 774 luxury homes sold over $1M in 2013 for an increase of over 10% year-over-year.
- The highest priced home that sold in 2014 sold for $5,850,000. This home was one of the 96 Luxury Cherry Hills Village Homes for Sale that sold in 2014.
- The average total days on market was 103.
- Luxury homes sold for 96% of their original asking price.
- The average luxury home sale price was $1,556,022.
2014 had some great statistics. The beginning of 2015 is looking very good. There are currently 597 active listings in metro Denver priced over $1,000,000. This spring is shaping up to be a great time to sell a luxury home in the metro Denver area. Contact a metro Denver luxury home Realtor® to get started on buying or selling a home this year.