When moving to a suburb of Denver, there are so many to consider. Each one of them has different perks. You may want to consider neighborhoods in Lone Tree. Lone Tree is located just 20 miles south of Denver. Lone Tree homes for sale offer close proximity to so many things and this is a luxurious area in which to live. Here are a few things you would have easy access to living in Lone Tree.
- Park Meadows Mall: Park Meadows Mall is a destination mall for people all around the Front Range. But living in Lone Tree, luxury shopping is just down the street.
- Ikea: Ikea is another destination shopping experience, and people drive hours just to visit. But Ikea can be a regular shopping stop for furniture and home goods living in Lone Tree.
- Light Rail: The light rail comes right along I-25 to Lone Tree, so even if you commute to Denver for work, you don’t have to worry about sitting in traffic or having a negative environmental impact.
- Easy Access to the Mountains: Taking C-470 to the mountains is a brief trip for a beautiful getaway. Ski resorts are just an hour away, and hiking trails are even closer.
- iFly Indoor Skydiving: This is another thing people go out of their way to do that will just be minutes away from you living in Lone Tree. Indoor skydiving is perfect for birthday parties or corporate events.
- Golf – There are many, many golf courses in the south metro area close to Lone Tree. In Lone Tree, enjoy the Lone Tree Golf Club & Hotel. The Club features an 18-hole, Arnold Palmer-design course in a country club setting. See Lone Tree Golf Course homes for sale.
However, proximity to all of these things is just icing on the cake to the beautiful community you will find in Lone Tree. Contact us today at Metro Denver Luxury Homes to start looking for the perfect home in Lone Tree today.