With families raised and careers winding down, many older adults find that 55+ Communities, like Skyestone in Broomfield and Verona in Highlands Ranch, and are a wonderful way to live a healthy, active lifestyle with fewer homeowner responsibilities.
Designed for seniors
- Available in a variety of styles, such as a single-family home, a condo or apartment complex
- Wider doorways for mobility accommodations
- One-level convenience
- Promote active, healthy lifestyles
- Provide endless activity opportunities
Sense of Community
55+ communities are more than just a place to live, they also offer:
- Warm feeling of home and friendly companionship
- Peace and quiet
- Opportunities to participate in service outreach programs, community improvement projects, charity fundraising, and government involvement
- Clubhouse where residents gather for community activities, such as cooking classes, craft workshops, hobby groups, and pot luck dinners
- Fitness center
- Pools and spas
- Tennis court and golf course access
- Walking paths and garden plots
Low Maintenance Living
Many 55+ communities are managed by a Homeowner’s Association whose responsibilities include:
- Amenity maintenance
- Lawn services
- Covering other costs such as home insurance, transportation services, and utilities
Built and located with intent, adult communities are close to shopping centers, theaters, restaurants, churches, hospitals, recreation centers, and other community resources.
55+ communities bring peace of mind and a feeling of comfort being around others with similar lifestyles and interests. Many communities are gated or have a security police patrol for added protection.
Retirement is not a prerequisite to enjoy the value and convenience of 55+ community living. The only requirements are age and the desire to live a healthy, active life among your peers.
Please contact us for more information on the lovely 55+ luxury living communities available in the Denver metro area.