Whether you’re a seasoned real estate investor or a first-time buyer, there are many reasons why you might want to consider buying a property in pre-construction. Yes, you might have to wait a while for the property to be constructed but if you think about it, the advantages of buying a property in pre-construction far outweigh the disadvantages.
- The Price Is Right: When you buy a property which hasn’t been constructed yet, you get it at a lower price. This, in itself, is a good enough reason for many investors/home buyers to go for a property in pre-construction.
- Larger Properties: Since the property prices are lower when it’s in pre-construction, you may be able to afford a larger property than you had originally thought of.
- More Space: Given that you can afford a larger property, you might be able to use that extra space for a home gym, a walk-in closet, a home office or anything else you might want.
- More Amenities: Most of the new properties which are coming up are generally in complexes where there are a number of amenities, from walking/running tracks to gyms, pools, tennis courts etc.
- Brand New Home: Additionally, you’ll have all the advantages of a brand new home once the property is built—new appliances, up-to-date HVAC system etc.
- No Need for Renovations: If you don’t like the floor plan, you can always ask the builder for some alterations during the construction process. This means there’s no need to renovate before you move in.
- Home/Investment: Once your property is built, you can live in it or rent it out for rental income.
- More Choices: Once you start considering properties in pre-construction, you’ll have more properties to choose from than if you’re only considering properties that have already been constructed.
- Your Money Appreciates: Once your property has been built, you can always sell it for a higher price than when you bought it.
- Interior Design: When you buy a new home, it’s possible to turn it into your dream home by decorating it in a way that really speaks to you.
Contact us for more great reasons why you might want to buy a property in pre-construction.